Self-guided Walking Tours
Hewitt Avenue National Historic District
This is our shortest self-guided walking tour: the officially designated National Historic District. It focuses on the contributing buildings in the district.
Neighborhood self-guided tours
Here is a set of neighborhood tours you can walk or ride. We've collected numerous vintage photographs, so you can compare to what you see now. Click on the map, or one of the following links:
- Central Business District
Covering downtown Everett.
CBD: Hewitt Ave
CBD: Colby Ave
- Mill Town Trail (industrial area) Designated as a bike path or walking trail, this covers the peninsula from Riverside around the north to Bayside.
- NW neighborhood
- Bayside neighborhood Bayside is the second oldest neighborhood in old Everett, starting nearly the same time as Riverside.
- Riverside neighborhood The first neighborhood in Everett was Riverside.
- Port Gardner neighborhood Some of the finest homes are in this neighborhood.
- Forest Park Everett's second park.
Historic Everett home page